Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Cognizant Graduate Trainee Program.
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
About the Program
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts
- Any 3 years Graduation program
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
INR 252,000.00 per Annum
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Nov 30, 2021