Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 4-6 months Cognizant – GenC HR Internship.
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
About the Internship
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical Learning Cohorts management for a size up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation on the learning journey, continuous evaluation process, organizing solution/platform connects and set expectation to learners on Do’s/Don’ts.
- Learners attendance tracking, session planning and scheduling including coordination with trainers(both internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs and support leader connect session planning and implementation
- Cohort learning progress validation, analysis, inferences, action on course correction/remediation and weekly performance reporting
- Be the single point person for the learners throughout the learning journey in resolving learner queries, enable support, facilitate additional learning intervention as required towards successful graduation
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency – Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent decision making and organizational skill
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have hands on with any database management tools
- Knowledge of data visualization and scripting tools is added advantage
- Ability to logically knit the data available and gain insights and inferences
- Ability analyse and project the data for clear insights and visualization/narrative
- Quick learner – to new technologies and tools.
Duration: 4-6 months
- 60% and above throughout.
- Any year pass-outs is fine.
- Any BBA (with minimum 6 month experience) and MBA stream are eligible to apply
- 6 month of work experience would be an advantage.
INR 25,000 per Month
Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
June 20, 2022