Model United Nation, College of Engineering Pune is an annual event by College of Engineering Pune called as COEPMUN.
COEPMUN is the annual United Nations conference organized by the COEP Debating Society. A two-day simulation of the United Nations committees, COEPMUN aims to develop critical thinking among delegates by making them familiar with the dynamics of United Nations committees while working and assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other International Bodies.
COEPMUN ensures a wide platform for participants to exhibit and build critical thinking, reasoning, debating and interpersonal skills. Delegates get to work with others who are equally motivated and passionate about debate, social & economic issues and respond to concerns of nations and the world as one.
With five different committees dealing with five critical agendas to be debated on, the two-day event focuses on issues that are of key importance among nations in the Model United Nation, College of Engineering Pune.
Timely research can level the playing field considerably. Delegates will be expected to apply a wholesome research methodology, along with the highest level of diplomacy to ensure the best out of their committee.
COEPMUN intends the conference to be an experience of adroit competition and aids to find solutions to significant concerns amongst the attendees.
COEPMUN offers for a wide range of committees. They are:
- ECOSOC (Economic and Social Council):Education in Post Conflict Societies.
- DISEC (Disarmament and International Security):Measures to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of Mass Destruction.
- OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation):The Politics of Recognition in Hybrid Regimes in the Muslim world.
- UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convection on Climate Change):Ensuring access to affordable and sustainable energy to all.
- UNSC (United Nations Security Council)
Delegate registration link is given here.
International press registration link is given here.
Overall Head: Varad Lahoti +918390123132
Public Relations: Asawaree Bhide +917798900537
Public Relations: Priyamvada Huddar +919764893088
Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.