The language of Computers is – Code. Akin, to Maths, coding is expected to be a necessary skill across disciplines. However, exactly like Maths it has the ability to induce fear in many. TCS organizes CodeVita to overcome this fear and enjoy writing computer code. The main objective for the contest is to sharpen the contestants’ programming skills through some real-life computing practices.
The Contest will be held in three rounds.
The contest will also:
- Help TCS Spot bright students
- Provide students an opportunity to showcase their programming talent and earn peer recognition.
- Provide an opportunity to showcase offerings of TCS to the academic world
- Provides a platform to students to practice and enhance their programming skills.
- Provide exciting career opportunities for students in TCS
- Participation certificates for students who clear the pre-qualifier round.
Coders from institutes across India who are completing their academic course in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 alone are eligible for this contest. Registrations are invited from students in under graduate/ post graduate programs related to engineering/science background with any specialization.
How to Register:
Click here to register yourself.
Registrations Deadline: July 15, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.