Entries are invited from eligible participants for the CodeHers: Walmart Software Engineer Women only Hiring Challenge.
CodeHers is one of India’s largest women-only coding challenges. At Walmart Global Tech India, acceptance is the norm, inclusion is the practice, collaboration is the core and opportunities are for everyone.
They are a powerhouse of software engineers, data scientists, technical architects and product managers who are enabling the next retail disruption for the Fortune #1 company. As a people-led, tech-empowered organization, they innovate and deliver solutions that empower our associates to serve our customers better.
They are currently looking for women technologists to join our passionate teams in Bangalore and Chennai, and embark on a journey of creating a positive impact on millions of shoppers across the globe.
- Years of experience: 2 +
- BE/BTech or ME / MTech equivalent with Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Telecommunication, Information Technology and Instrumentation
- 8 MCQs
- 2 DS- Algo programming questions
- Language restriction- Java
- Candidates matching the eligibility criteria will be invited to the test
- The test will be open for three days with a different set of questionnaires
- Participants can take up the challenge on any of these days; test links for all three days will be shared with relevant candidates
Software Engineer (Women only)
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
- Drive design, development, implementation, documentation and follow the agile development process
- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community
- Be involved in successful implementation by applying technical skills – to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the Tech Leads/Architects and cross-functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery) within the established architectural guidelines
- Learn new and changing technologies and adapt to ensure best software practices and standards
- Participate in hiring and provide support to build teams
- Interact closely for requirements with business owners and technical teams both within India and across the globe
- You will help and participate with teams that leverage and contribute to open-source technologies to make an impact on a global scale
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech / ME or any equivalent
- 2 + years of experience in design and development of highly -scalable applications and platform development in product-based companies or R&D divisions
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns
- Good in Java programming and JVM internals (concurrency, multi-threading).
- Hands-on experience building services using these technologies (Java, Spring boot, Microservices)
- Experience building Restful services
- Working knowledge of SQL/No-SQL database technologies
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Nov 28, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the CodeHers: Walmart Software Engineer Women only Hiring Challenge.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Mahindra Rise Fullstack Engineer Hiring Challenge [Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore]: Register by Dec 5
- Kongsberg Digital Hiring Challenge [Bangalore]: Register by Dec 5