Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore is an autonomous R&D Institute under the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India. CMTI over the last five decades has developed Special Purpose Machines, Inspection Systems, Test Rigs for Qualification testing of products, Tooling, complex machined parts for public and private sectors.
Current areas of focus of the Institute are Nanotechnology, Precision engineering, Metrology (Micro and Nano), Additive Manufacturing, Mechatronics, Vision and Image processing, Digital Design, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Smart Manufacturing and Human Resource Development.
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore, invites applications from eligible candidates for Graduate (Engg./ Tech.) and Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship training, through the web portal for the year 2020, for a period of 1 year.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Graduate Apprenticeship: 10
- Diploma Apprenticeship: 11.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 4,984 (Four Thousand Nine Hundred & Eighty-Four Rupees Only)
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 3,542 (- (Three Thousand Five Hundred & Forty-Two Rupees Only)
Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma during or after 2016 having secured a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exams and
- Not taken any training as part of the apprenticeship program.
- Have not completed post graduation in Engineering (e.g. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA).
- Not have any work experience of one year or more.
- Shall have the standard of fitness as prescribed in clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should enroll themselves for an apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal here.
After successful enrolment, the Candidates will be provided with a student enrolment number.
Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under the Establishment menu in the above site and select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” for undergoing apprenticeship training with CMTI. This is compulsory. If the candidate doesn’t select the “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” their applications cannot be processed further.
After registration Candidates bring all their original certificates/mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the duly filled Application Form available here between 9.00 to 9.30 hrs on Wednesday, 8 January 2020, Thursday, 9 January 2020 at Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560022.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
For official notification click here
About the Author
I'm a 20-year-old boy with endless entrepreneurial ideas. I believe that one day, the world will remember me for something good. Currently founder at Law Exam Today & Project Sankalp. I believe in turning failures into success.