JOB POST: Project Scientists/Assistants @ CMLRE, Ministry of Earth Sciences [Kochi]; 45 Vacancies: Apply by July 24
Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) undertake research activities in the areas of marine living resources and ecology including the ecosystem processes for the development of ecosystem management strategies towards sustainable utilization of resources.
CMLRE is inviting applications for temporary positions from dynamic, hardworking and motivated researchers to contribute to its research activities during 2017-‘20.
The criteria for screening of the applications will be based on candidate’s qualifying credentials against:
- The essential requirements
- Date of birth (after relaxation of age as applicable)
- Completeness of the application in terms of the providing accurate details and submission of the photo, and attested copies of the marks list, academic and experience certificates, signature
- Desirable qualification and experience as specified in the above
- Consistent academic performance at one or more levels, etc.
- Applications should be submitted only through online at www.cmlre.gov.in
- Period of engagement: The initial tenure would be for a period of one year, and extendable year after year up to March, 2020 based on periodic assessment. All project positions are purely temporary and on adhoc mode, and do not entitle the candidate for any claim for regular/ permanent position at any time.
- Cruise/field surveys participation: All selected candidates must undertake extensive field work at any part of India including cruises on-board research vessels, boats, etc.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must fill the Online Application Form available at CMLRE Website www.cmlre.gov.in and upload the scanned documents in the online application form at the respective fields. The candidates are not required to send any hard copies.
Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular. The advertisement and the online application forms are available at www.cmlre.gov.in under ‘Vacancies’. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), enquiry can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org.
For vacancy details and to apply online, please visit this link.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.