The Christian Medical College, Vellore, has been conducting an annual symposium relating to a particular medical specialty since 2002. The event is not merely an opportunity for practitioners in the concerned field to familiarize themselves with the most recent developments, but also for medical students to be inspired by the stalwarts who grace these meetings.
This year the departments of Pathology, and Transfusion Medicine & Immunohematology, and Cytogenetics have collaborated to present an academic fiesta which encompasses different aspects of pathology, from the molecular level to bedside diagnostics.
The topics on the table
1. Renal pathology and transplant immunology
2. Leukemias – Newer concepts
3. Soft tissue tumors – Cytology, molecular diagnostics, and immunohistochemistry
4. Coagulation – bench to bedside
5. Automation – Moving forward
6. Medical education
Click here to register for the event.
|Last Date||January 20, 2018||January 26,2018||At Conference Venue only||At Conference Venue only|
|Undergraduate Medical Student with Bonafide certificate||Rs.600||Rs.750||Rs.1000||Not available|
|UG Student (Life sciences/Biotechnology) with Bonafide certificate||Rs.600||Rs.750||Rs.1000||Rs.750|
|MBBS Graduates||Rs.1250||Rs.1500||Rs.1750||Not available|
|Post Graduate Student (Medical) with Bonafide certificate||Rs.2250||Rs.2500||Rs.2750||Not available|
|Faculty/Practicing Pathologist||Rs.3250||Rs.3500||Rs.4000||Not available|
|Accompanying Person||Rs.1000||Rs.1000||Rs.1000||Not available|
Guidelines for Uploading Abstract and Poster Presentation.
Click here to submit the abstract or mail it to cmcsymposium2018@cmcvellore.
- Only registered delegates can submit the abstracts. Each member can present only one poster.
- All the abstracts are to be uploaded using the online link on the website.
- The body of abstract is restricted to a maximum of 350 words, using Times New Roman size 12 font. Please check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Dimensions of the poster would be Height 36 inches and width 24 inches. The orientation of poster to be in Portrait mode. Pins will be provided at the venue.
Last date to submit Abstract: January 15, 2018
Conference Dates: February01-03, 2018
The Organizing Secretariat
For further details on the symposium, Click here.