Aligarh Muslim University invites applications for admission of next batch of observation-based training program Clinical Training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
The university grew out of the work of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, the great Muslim reformer and statesman, who in the aftermath of the Indian War of Independence of 1857 felt that it was important for Muslims to gain education and become involved in the public life and government services in India. Raja Jai Kishan helped Sir Syed in establishing the university.
The college was originally affiliated with the University of Calcutta and subsequently got affiliated with the University of Allahabad in 1885. Near the turn of the century, the college began publishing its own magazine, The Aligarian and established a Law School.
BDS Graduates from any institute recognised by Dental Council of India and have completed their Internship within 2 years at the time of application.
Number of Seats
Rs. 50000 to be deposited at the time of admission.
The application form may be downloaded from the website and completed forms should be sent by email to drssahmed[at]msn.com and chairperson.om[at]amu.ac.in.
Last date for submission of form till 25 Nov 2019.
The application will be accepted by email only and one will be selected on the First cum First serve basis.
- The training program is purely observation-based programme and doesn’t allow any hands-on training.
- After completion of the training, the department will issue a certificate. This certificate will not entitle the candidate to mention the training as a qualification and not be suffixed with already possessing a degree.
- The clinical training programme will be strictly for 3 months. No extensions will be allowed after expiry of the term.
- 80% attendance will be mandatory.
- University won’t provide hostel facility to the candidates.
Email: drssahmed[at]msn.com or chairperson.om[at]amu.ac.in