Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Research Associate (CRA) on the “NATIONAL CANCER GRID” Project (A/c No.2977) (Initially for a period of six months) at the Tata Memorial Centre.
The CRA is a part of the Clinical Operations function in Clinical Research and has an important role in the NCG activities. The CRA has an important task within the clinical trial process. He or she is involved in direct site management and is an important link between investigators and sites. This position plays an active role in the planning and monitoring of studies.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Science (Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, MBBS, etc.) with additional Post Graduate Degree in Clinical Research with knowledge about clinical research and its applicable guidelines and rules and regulations.
- Candidates with any of the above science qualifications with a Diploma in Clinical Research may also apply. Minimum 01-year experience in clinical research is desirable.
- The candidate should have monitoring experience for clinical studies during training or on-the-job experience. Any experience with managing project(s), the conduct of training in clinical research, or managing a study independently during the training period will be additional considerations.
- The candidate should have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and should be fluent in the English language.
- This position may entail extensive travel within the country.
Rs.23500/- p.m. to Rs.28200/- p.m. depending upon qualification and experience
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants would be required to submit a hard copy of the application along with a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates so as to reach the H.R.D. Dept., Project section, Service Block Bldg, 4th flr, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai 400012 on or before 20.05.2021.
The applicant must possess a valid email ID. The envelope should be marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE ON PROJECT”.
For full notification, click the link below.