Post Graduate Institute of Health Sciences, Rohtak (Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Health Sciences) provides for opportunity for clinical assistance in various Dental Specialties.
NUMBER OF SEATS
Number of vacant seats are 10
FOR THE PERIOD OF:
Duration of 6 months.
- Must pass BDS from Dental Institute having recognition of DCI and the candidate must have completed one year Compulsory Rotating Internship from the date of advertisement.
- Must be registered with State Dental Council.
The assistantship fee is a nonrefundable amount of INR 50,000 for six months.
A strict selection process will be followed based on percentage of total marks obtained in BDS examination in all 4 years and Interview performance.
CHOICE OF SPECIALTY:
Choice given to choose specialties of assistantship according to his/her own will in maximum two clinical subjects.
preference will be given to wards of residents of Haryana.
Interested candidates may apply on prescribed format [Click Here] with following documents:
- Copies of mark sheets of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final BDS
- Certificate regarding completion of Internship
- Proof of resident of Haryana (Ration Card/ Passport/ Voter I-Card)
- Any other relevant testimonial/ document including merit certificates/ medals.
The last date for submission of complete application in the office of Principal, PGIDS Rohtak is 05.04.2017.
Interview of short listed candidate will be held on 07.04.2017 at 12:00 Noon in the office of Principal PGIDS Rohtak.
The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Institute/ University’s website (www.uhsr.ac.in) &/or notice board. No separate interview letter will be sent.
|Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak. Ph. 01262-211307 FAX 01262-211308. Ee-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|