The Climate Change Conclave (CCC) is an initiative undertaken by the Alexis Foundation to take a step further in securing the future of the planet against the impending Climate Change crisis.
The CCC aims to bring together students, young professionals, social workers, activists, scholars, researchers, academia and the corporate sector to introspect on the activities that challenge the Earth’s ecology and human safety, and ideate on possible solutions to face these challenges. We, at the Alexis Foundation aim to use to utilize the CCC as a platform to enhance inter-organizational co-operation, sustainable thinking, and climate resilience and management.
About The Organizer
Alexis Foundation is India’s leading and most diversified youth-led think tank which conducts research and educational programmes, organizes events, and provides consultancy in areas such as economics, international affairs, law, management, psychology, public policy, strategy, and technology.
Theme : “Climate Change Crisis and the Future of Humankind”
- Only Individual entries are allowed.
- The Submission should comprise a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 pictures in an order. The pictures attached should be titled with their order number.
- The photo submission must be complemented with a 50-70 word Essay of what the photos are depicting.
- The judgement will be made on the basis of relevance (of the pictures and the essay) to the theme, the quality and perspective of the pictures and degree of adherence to the rules.
- The Photos are to be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com with the Subject Line : “YourFullName_PhotoEntry”.
- The body of the mail should clearly specify the number of pictures you have attached and the description for the same. Kindly also mention your Institutional Affiliations, your phone number and email ID.
- Entry will be preferred in .jpg/ .png format.
- Photos must be original!
- The deadline for submissions is 21st February, 2020, 11:59 P.M
2 Winning entries will be published on our website, and will be felicitated during the Climate Change Conclave on 27 February, 2020 at ISDM, Noida.
Paper Presentation Competition
Topic : Any Research Pertinent to Sustainability/ Climate Change/ Green Economy
- Entries can be submitted in teams of 2, however, individual entries are allowed.
- The cover page of the Paper must mention the Title of the Paper, the full names of both authors (if 2) and a 500-word Abstract.
- The paper must have proper referencing (in the form of citations), as well as an Endnotes section.
- The judgement will be made on the basis of relevance of the paper to the topic chosen by you, the quality of the poster, grammatical accuracy, Consistency of the content and degree of adherence to the rules.
- The Paper is to be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line” “Participant1 FullName, Participant2 FullName_PaperEntry”.
- The body of the mail should clearly specify the Word Count of the Paper, the Title of the paper chosen and the name of both team members (if 2). Kindly also mention your Institutional Affiliations, your phone number and email ID(s).
- Entry will be preferred in .pdf format.
- We have zero-tolerance to Plagiarism.
- The deadline for submissions is 21st February, 2020, 11:59 P.M.
Submissions to be made at email@example.com, latest by 21st February 2020, 11:59 P.M.
For competition details, refer to the document below.
Anushka Saxena (Co-Chairperson, CCC) – 8960998824
Click here for the competition details and visit the official website by clicking here.