Applications are invited from students belonging to scheduled tribes for admission to the training programme under Civil Service Academy at Institute of Tribal Studies and Research (ITSR), University of Calicut, Chethalayam, Wayanad.
Civil Service Academy is launched in the institute to provide training to civil service aspirants from tribal students at free of cost
- Applicants should have passed the degree in any discipline.
- Students belonging to schedule tribe (ST) need only apply.
- One who is a residential degree student at ITSR currently and has specified attendance to attend university exam is exempted from having a degree qualification.
- Admission will be purely merit-based and an entrance exam will be conducted on 13.07.2019
Number of Seats:
Total intake is 50 (30 seats are reserved for residential tribal students of ITSR and 20 seats are open for any ST graduates.)
How to Apply:
- The application form will be available from the office of the ITSR, Chethalayam from 19.06.2019 onwards. The application also will be available online, here.
- The duly filled application shall be forwarded to the Director, ITSR, Chethalyam (PO), Sulthan Bathery, Wayand, 673 592.
- The application should reach the office of ITSR on or before 03.07.2019.
- Self-attested copies of consolidated mark list, certificate of qualifying examination and proof of age shall be attached along with the application.
- Copies of community certificate from the competent authority shall be attached.
- The venue of the entrance examination is ITSR, Chethalayam and the exam is scheduled on 13.07.2019 at 11.00 am.