About the Job
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the posts of Assistant Engineers under Water Resource Department of Assam Government.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates should be between 21 years and 38 years of age.
- A candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by AICTE.
How to Apply
- The application form is available here.
- The envelope containing the duly filled application form should be addressed to the following address:
Assam Public Service Commission
Rs. 30,000 per month
The last date to apply for the post is 2 February 2019.
For further information about the job post, view the official notification.