Odyssey is a tribute to English Literature where innovations adorn literature and language. The objective of Odyssey is to encourage students to draw on their resourcefulness in the vistas of English Literature and to persuade them to further explore their creative acumen in the true spirit of the Renaissance. An effort has been made to tap the enterprising and innovative free spirit of the Renaissance into 8th Odyssey International-2018 by making it the pivotal theme for the event.
- Frescos – Story on the Wall
- Satirical Caricatures – Illustrations through Cartoons
- La Mascarade
- Spectacle de Danse
- Covert Intentions – Character behind the Mask
- Alter the Denouements
- Epode – Write, Paint and Illustrate
- Ensemble de Renaissance
For detailed information about the events, visit here.
- The competitors must be school students from classes VIII to XII.
- Accompanied by a senior teacher in the English Department as the Team Leader.
The registration fees are given below:
- Per Student of National Teams: Rs. 1000
- Per Student of International Teams: $20
- Pay the Registration Fee through Demand Draft in favor of ‘City Montessori School, Lucknow’ .
- The Demand Draft may be sent along with the Registration Form or submitted at the time of Registration on arrival.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: +91 522 – 2414737, 2415690
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org