About Citibank Summer Associate Program
The Summer Associate Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi’s business. Through mentorship, training and career development programming, Summer Associates can expect to finish the program with broad understanding of the Consumer Banking business, as well as operational intricacies of Citi.
Tailored projects for Summer Associates could be within these business areas: Wealth Management & Lending / Credit Cards & Loans / Customer Franchise Management: Marketing, Digital Banking, Customer Experience / Decision Management.
- A penultimate year student with MBA; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.2 or above or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
Extensive work experience is not a requirement; but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred; but not required)
- Strong communication; planning; and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
How to apply
Click the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
For official notification, click here.