Citi is looking for Undergraduate/Master’s Summer Interns to join the various teams in CSC Mumbai.
Nature of Work
- Work with leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide a competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi
- Provide hardware, operating systems, and telecommunication products and services to all Citi’s businesses
- Translate business requirements and needs into information technology solutions, and bridge the gap between various businesses and the technology staff
- Provide business analysis, project tracking and coordination for finance teams
During the internship, you will be provided with training and networking opportunities to ensure interns gain an in-depth knowledge of Citi, including a series of networking and social events. Following the program, you will be eligible for the following year’s full-time Analyst Program.
The Summer Internship runs for 10 weeks between May and July. After initial training, you will spend the summer working with a team and performing the roles and responsibilities of a full-time Analyst, continuously learning through on-the-job training.
Students in the penultimate year of undergraduate study pursuing Bachelor’s or 2:1 degree in any discipline at a top academic institution.
You’ll be a great fit if you see yourself in the finance and technology field for the long-term with the following attributes:
- Awareness of recent technologies and their application
- Ability to work efficiently within team environments and as an individual contributor.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organizational levels
- Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload
- Ability to learn new software applications rapidly
For full details and online application link, click here.