Applications are now open for The Collaboration in Training and Innovation for Growing, Evolving, and Networked Societies (CITI-GENS) Ph.D. program at Queen’s University, Belfast, Ireland.
The CITI-GENS program at Queen’s University Belfast is an MSCA COFUND Doctoral Training Programme. It will recruit and train 20 outstanding international early-stage researchers (ESRs) who will be transformed into a professional and skilled cohort
The recruitee cohort will be addressing global challenges aligned to the themes of the Belfast Region City Deal innovation ecosystem:
- Information Technology,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Life Sciences, and
- Creative Industries.
In seeking to address societal challenges in new ways and with new technologies, the CITI-GENS ESRs will engage with methodologies at the forefront of current practice in innovation, notably design thinking. Adopting the 3i approach, ESRs chosen for CITI-GENS will combine their advanced disciplinary excellence with capacity for genuinely interdisciplinary, intersectoral, and international quality research involving the capacities of QUB and our non-HEI partners.
- Queen’s University Belfast is a research-intensive University, excellence in research and innovation, and making a positive global impact.
- The CITI-GENS program is hosted by the award-winning Graduate School at Queen’s University Belfast.
- The Graduate School is an intellectual and social hub for all postgraduates that connects students across disciplines to one another, and to mentors, thought leaders, and employers both within the university and beyond.
- You’ll be part of a cohort of research students, creating a community and exciting learning environment.
- . As an MSCA Fellow, you will be in the unique position of being an employee of the University as well as a student.
The participants will be given an Early Stage Researcher (Full-Time) under the Marie Curie COFUND CITI-GENS Program along with a salary of 24,246.99 Euros (Or Rs. 20,71542 approx.).
- Applicants should have a 1st or 2.1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) in the relevant subjects.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- Evidence of an IELTS score of 7.0, with not less than 6.5 in any component or any equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 10, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Program by Govt. of Canada [70 Fellowships; Fellowship Upto Rs. 39L]: Apply by Oct 1.