Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 12-Weeks Cisco’s FLEX Rising Leader Internship at Bangalore.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
About the Internship
Cisco’s FLEX Rising Leader internship (formerly HR Leadership Program) is a twelve-week program designed to develop future HR leaders. The internship program prepares students to join Cisco full-time after graduation as part of Cisco’s three-year FLEX-RL rotational program.
All Cisco FLEX-RL interns will:
- Work on projects that will add significant value to the business and participate in professional development workshops, function-specific training, and business seminars often led by subject-matter professionals
- Collaborate with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other interns in the FLEX community while presenting analysis and recommendations on a pivotal initiative to the senior HR (People & Communities) leadership team
Who you’ll work with?
Work on strategic HR (People & Communities) projects that increase Cisco’s value, partner with experienced mentors and collaborate with Cisco leaders.
- Actively pursuing an MBA or a Master’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources
- You have shown leadership skills, ability to motivate change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
- You have a passion for building a career in Human Resources
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for Cisco’s FLEX Rising Leader Internship at Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: