CIRDAP in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi National Institute for Youth Development (RGNIYD) is organizing an International Training cum Exposure Visit on “Youth Engagement to meet Sustainable Development Goals” on 18-22 February 2019 in Chennai, India for students from CIRDAP member countries.
The training is designed to expose the students to social innovation and successful government initiatives relating to SDGs in order to equip them with necessary skills and knowledge required for meaningful youth participation for achievement of SDGs. The programme blends a number of combined sessions including lecture cum demonstration, case studies, audio-visual presentations, group discussions, networking and field visit respectively.
The tentative topics to be covered as follows:
- Social Innovation and Practices (Social Harmony and National Unity);
- Youth Development Policies, Programmes and Practices;
- Create opportunities to prevent internal migration from rural to urban;
- Employability through Life Skill, Leadership and Entrepreneurship; and
- Youth and Community Development (Youth initiated Programme/Project).
We value diversity and encourage qualified students from diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to apply for the programme. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Citizen of CIRDAP Member Countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam)
- Current studying at University;
- Physically and mentally sound and fit for travel and field work;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team;
- Proficient in English (Speaking, writing and listening); and
- At least 6-months valid Passport.
Applicants have to submit the online application form with following supporting documents:
- Last educational certificate
- Official Recommendation/Nomination Letter from Departmental Head
- Valid passport copy with minimum 6 months validity
- Financial Statement from Bank
- Passport Size Photograph
Last Date for Application: Jan 20
For any queries, contact:
- Phone: +8801920199917 and +8801557738030
- E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org