Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Officer in State Bank of India at multiple locations. The selected candidates shall be posted in the applied Circle only.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019.
- Ahmedabad Circle (Gujarat): 750
- Bengaluru Circle (Karnataka): 750
- Bhopal Circle (Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh): 400
- Chennai Circle (Tamil Nadu): 550
- Hyderabad Circle (Telangana): 550
- Jaipur Circle (Rajasthan): 300
- Maharashtra Circle (Maharashtra [Excluding Mumbai] & Goa): 550
The above vacancies are provisional and may vary depending on the Bank’s actual requirement. The candidate will have to apply for the vacancy of one State only. A candidate applying against the vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against the vacancy of any other State.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2020): Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview.
The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310 /7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply?
General/ EWS/ OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/-. There is no application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category. Candidates need to upload the following documents while applying:
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience, and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF).
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply is August 16, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below