Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR), with campuses in Nagpur in Maharashtra state and Sirsa in Haryana state, is a central research institute established (in 1976) by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to promote long term research efforts in cotton production and provide support and conduct applied research on cotton with the active involvement of State Universities.
The eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for the temporary post of (contractual) Young Professionals.
1. Young Professional-II
No. of Post
- Agri. Entomology: M.Sc. Agri. Entomology / Plant Pathology/ Nematology or relevant basic sciences.
- Plant Pathology: M.Sc. Plant Pathology / Nematology/ Biotechnology or relevant basic sciences
- Plant Breeding: M.Sc. Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Biotechnology or relevant basic sciences.
Good working knowledge of Computer especially excel program.
GEAC approved BG hybrids II evaluation Project
2. Young Professional-I
No. of Post
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ Life sciences, Good working knowledge Of Computer.
Terms and conditions
- All the above engagement are temporary/contractual in nature & carry no other allowances
- The walk-in-interview will be held as per detailed above at this station
- These temporary engagements are for a specific period mentioned above and coterminous with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of their photocopies in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste Employment certificates Exchange Card and passport size photograph to be enclosed with application
- candidate without provisional B.Sc. and M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree certificate from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can attend for the walk-in interview on Sept 8, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
For more details, click the link below.