About the Contest
Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has the vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make India a global player in development, production and supply of Innovative, Efficient and Secure Software Products thus facilitating the growth across the entire spectrum of the ICT sector as envisioned in the National Policy on Software Products (NPSP) – 2019.
NextGen Startup Challenge Contest (CHUNAUTI – Challenge Hunt Under NGIS for Advanced Uninhibited Technology Intervention) is an online Challenge under NGIS to find the products &solutions to address the issues/challenges faced during and post-pandemic situation. CHUNAUTI is looking to identify and support the solutions which can support Government, industries & public at large for their seamless operations and enabling them to face the varied difficulties& bottlenecks during and post-pandemic situation.
Who can Apply?
- The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development.
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPsmay also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as a private limited company in stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
- Edu-Tech, Agri-Tech & Fin-Tech Solutions for masses
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Transportation Management
- Infrastructure & remote monitoring
- Medical Healthcare, Diagnostic, Preventive & Psychological Care
- Jobs & Skilling, Linguistic tools & technologies
Financial Incentives/Funding Support
- Cloud Credits from leading third-party service providers.
- A seed funding of up to Rs. 25.00 Lakhs will be provided through Financial Institution to each beneficiary/supported Start-ups selected through CHUNAUTI under NGIS based on innovative idea, novel solutions, strong team & sound business proposal.
- Disbursal of seed fund to Start-ups will be based on milestones achieved, periodic review and recommendations.
- Seed funding to Start-ups will be against equity participation by STPI or its affiliate.
- Start-ups who are in the ideation stage may be selected under pre-incubation programme& mentored for up to six months to evolve their business plan & solution around the proposed idea. Each intern (start-up under pre-incubation) will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month for a period of 6 months.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the contest through this link.
- Application Submission– Start Date: 10th August 2020
- Application submission– End Date: 07th September 2020
- Evaluation of Application: 21st September 2020
- Announcement of the result: 28th September 2020
For more details, click the link below.