Christ University, a premier educational institution, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of’EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE’. We strive to reach out to the star of perfection through an earnest academic pursuit for ‘excellence’ and our efforts blossom into ‘service’ through our creative and empathetic involvement in the society to transform it.
The Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference is an initiative to engage undergraduate students in research and create an environment that will nurture research skills in conceptualization, writing, presentation, communication, and dissemination.
The conference aims to:
- Provide the students a supportive environment with feedback from peers and experts on their research.
- Provide an opportunity for students to network and collaborate with each other, and with faculty and experts.
Generalization of theories is a major concern of psychology. In the last two decades, emphasis has been given to the role of culture in human behavior. Researchers agree that psychological processes tend to tend to vary in different cultures.
The conference provides an opportunity for young scholars to share their findings on the cultural and cross cultural aspects of human behavior. Research in major branches of psychology which throw light on the role of culture is the main focus of the conference.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 10,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 7,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000
- Students have to submit an abstract of the research paper on the topic of their interest in psychology, related to the theme, not exceeding 350 words.
- Selected applicants have to submit the full paper (3500 words) typed on Microsoft Word document.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: Dec 23
- Selection: Jan 1
- Last Date for Registration: Jan 8
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: Jan 23
- Dr. Sreenath K.: 8892776705
- Dr. Justin K James: 9740753688
For further information, visit the brochure here.