About the Conference
International Consortium for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research (ICIER) and Christ University, Bengaluru, in association with the international partners of ICIER are organizing the ICIER 5th International Conference from November 17-18.
The conference aims at to provide a forum for discussing and sharing research-based ideas on Social Entrepreneurship with a view to enhance the awareness of the best practices, from both developed as well as developing countries, for the betterment of academics, consultants, trainers, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
The conference deals with the theme “Social Entrepreneurship: Sustainable Models and Practices.” The authors need not limit themselves to the list but may submit papers on any other topics and themes.
- Conference Dates: November 17-18
- Last Date for Abstract Submissions: June 20
- Notification of Acceptance: June 30
- Final Paper Submission: August 30
- Last Date for Early Bird Registration: September 30
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Abstracts will be submitted by June 20 and full paper will be submitted by August 30 in MS Word Format by email (email@example.com) to the conference administration. Acceptance/ Rejection of abstracts will be communicated before 30th June 2017, after which the authors should submit the full paper.
The abstract must be in italicized text (12-point Times New Roman, 1.15 spacing, not exceeding 300 words)the abstract will explain the background, the need, aims, methods and the expected findings of the study. It should have the title (16-point Times New Roman), authors’ names (12-point Times New Roman), designations, affiliation/ address, telephone number and email id (10-point Times New Roman) followed by a list of keywords, subject to a maximum of five, which should be arranged in alphabetic order separated by commas and full stop at the end.
- Academic participants from Developing Countries: Rs. 2500
- Non-Academic participants from Developing Countries : Rs. 3500
- Full time students from Developing Countries: Rs. 750
- Full time students from Christ University: Rs. 500
Registration fees cover admission to all academic sessions, conference kit and materials,tea/coffee at the designated breaks during the conference and conference lunches.
Accommodation is availablr on first come first serve basis.For bookings, kindly contact
- Mr William Gomez (+91 9743629077) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Jithu Anto (+91 9742938477) to email@example.com
Queries and anything related to submission should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please click on this link.