The International Conference on Sustainable Advanced Computing (ICSAC-2018) will be conducted by Christ University, Bangalore from March 2-3, 2018.
Call for Papers
This Call invites papers reporting original work in field of
- Data Sciences
- Cloud, Big Data and IoT
Open for Research Scholars, Academician and Students of India only.
No registration fees.
- Participant have to register themselves by filling the online form. Click here
- All submission should be made on registered ID by uploading the full paper in pdf or word format.
- Authors are advised to submit their original and unpublished work (related to the theme of the conference).
- All submissions should be in English following strictly IEEE (Click here for template) with a maximum of Eight pages only.
- All articles will be subjected to a double-blind review therefore do not disclose names, affiliations, funding sources, and previous works that might help find via web search engines. (For instance, authors cannot cite their previously published papers saying “in our previous works [2,4]”).
- All articles will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarism will be viewed as a serious professional misconduct.
- Submissions should be done only through the conference website portal.
- Submit Paper here
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: December 10, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: January 10, 2018
- Last Date for Notification Acceptance: February 5, 2018
- Last Date for Camera Ready Paper Submission: February 15, 2018
Christ University, Bengaluru
Phone: +080 4012 9600
For details, please visit the official website link given here.