About the Organisers
The vision of Christ Institute of Management (CIM) is to not merely promote quality education that creates tomorrow’s professionals but also to transform them into responsible citizens with ethical and human values.
About the event
Prakalp-2018 is a National Level Summer Internship Project Competition being organized by Christ Institute of Management, Delhi-NCR, a constituent of Christ University Trust, Bengaluru, realizing the summer project being the most valuable project for the management students during their study.
The event aims to provide a platform to budding MBA/PGDM professionals to share their learning and experience during their summer internship and interact with students from other institutions. The event is open for Summer Projects in all the specialization areas viz Marketing, Finance, Operations, International Business, Human Resources Management, Systems etc.
The students willing to participate in Contest should be MBA/PGDM students of 2017-19 batch.
The participants have to submit a soft copy of their project reports followed by a separate summary of the report (not exceeding 1000 words), in MS Word format.
- All the entries will be shortlisted by a panel of experts from industry and academia, and shortlisted reports will be called
- There will be two rounds of presentation. In round one, students will be competing with students in their domain area i.e. HR,
Finance, Marketing etc. Top two students from each domain will qualify for the final round.
- The top two presentations in the final round will be awarded Winner and First Runner-up prize.
- All the participants will be acknowledged with a certificate of participation.
How to register
Register here: Click Here
• The registration fee is Rs. 100 per student.
• Each student has to register individually.
• The institute will provide lunch and other hospitality to all the participants for free of cost.
• All the travel and stay (if necessary) cost will be borne by the participant.
• Submission of reports along with separate summary: 25 July, 2018
• Notification of shortlisted reports for presentation: 04 August, 2018
• Last date of registration: 06 August, 2018
• Final presentation of reports: 10 August, 2018
- Dr. Sanjay Rastogi; Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 9650076202
Click Here for official website.