Christ was born out of the educational vision of St. Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the 19th century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers Christ (deemed to be University).
- Understand the basics operations of the software
- To be able to import and export data set
- Be able to plot graphs using software
- To be able to use the software for data analysis
- To be able to interpret the output obtained after data analysis
- Research scholars pursuing MPhil/PhD/Post Doc/MRP/Working etc
- UG/PG students pursuing Dissertations
- Scholars for Continuing Professional Growth
- Research Assistants & Associates working on Projects
- Data Scientist Aspirants
- SPSS for Data Analysis
- EVIEWS for Data Analysis
- NVIVO for Data Analysis
- DEDOOSE for Data Analysis
- EXCEL for Data Analysis
- R for Data Analysis
- MATLAB for Data Analysis
- PYTHON for Data Analysis
- ORIGIN for Data Analysis
- Workshop Timings: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on all three days.
- Venue: Seminar Hall, 4th Floor, Christ Junior College Building, Main Campus, Christ.
- Participants need to attend all the sessions to qualify for the course certificate.
- Personal Laptop is mandatory for all participants.
- Install a trail version of the software before the commencement of the workshop.
- Installation link will be provided after the registration from the course facilitators on your email address.
- Limited seats for first come, first serve.
- Registration fees: Rs. 2000
- For the online registration link and for more details regarding registration, send an email to email@example.com
- Once online deposit is done, send UTR No./ payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Shashikumar N.D: 9591473759
- Dr. Rinju George: 7907959758
- Ms. Namitha Cherian: 9488157520