Chinese University Program(CUP) is a full scholarship program of Chinese Government Scholarship(CGS). It is established by the Ministry of Education, China for supporting Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
Huazhong University of Science and Technology welcome outstanding applicants from all over the world for our postgraduate programs and pursue a higher degree.
Level of Education:
Master and Doctorate
- be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- tuition waiver
- medical insurance
English-medium Programs: Good command of English. Applicants with good marks on TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test and proficiency certificate are preferred.
Chinese-medium Programs: HSK 4 for Science, Engineering, and Medicine. HSK 5 for Economics, Management, Literature, Philosophy, Education, and Law. Or it would take one extra year for the Chinese Language Pre-sessional Course.
How to apply:
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students.
Click here to access the CSC application. Submit online and click ‘print the application form’ for the next step.
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST.
- Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application fee.
For HUST online application, click here.
- International transfer- Rs. 7100 ($100).
- Domestic remittance- Rs. 6300 (600 RMB).
- Online Payment- Rs. 6300 (600 RMB).
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org