Hackster is hosting the 2020 US-based China-US Young Maker Competition!
Do you have an idea that would make a more sustainable, efficient, and interconnected tomorrow? We are calling upon innovative US and China makers to submit project ideas focusing on community development, education, environmental protection, health & fitness, energy, transportation, or other areas of sustainable development.
During these unprecedented times, the collaboration between nations is crucial to ensuring a healthy future. The post-COVID-19 world might look very different and collaborations like this one hope inspire our young makers to secure a better future for not just China and the US, but for people all around the globe.
The top ten projects selected will be invited to join the final competition (VIRTUAL), organized by the China Ministry of Education, held around mid-August 2020. You can win up to $15,000 for a grand prize, $7,500 for first, or $5,000 for the second.
- Individuals/teams must submit projects to this contest page for judging. The top 10 individuals/teams will be selected for the next stage.
- From mid-July to mid-August, selected individuals/teams will refine their projects.
- Selected individuals/teams will join the final competition (VIRTUAL)
- Cash ($500 value) (10 are available)
Most Creative – US Based Project
- Coral Dev Board ($107 value) (5 are available)
Judges Choice – US Based Project
- Coral USB Accelerator ($74 value) (10 are available)
Most Practical – US Based Project
- Google AIY Voice Kit ($25 value) (20 are available)