The Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates Programme (CMGGA) is a partnership between the Haryana Government and Ashoka University.
Designed as an experiential program, CMGGA aims to recruit young men and women to work with the district administrations in Haryana as representatives of the Chief Minister of the state.
About the Program:
After 2 weeks of intensive training at Ashoka University, the selected Associates are posted in each of the 22 districts of Haryana for a 12-month period where they represent the Chief Minister’s Office and work closely with the Deputy Commissioner and other district officials.
Through the period of their engagement, the Associates interact periodically with the Chief Minister to present the work done and assist in the decision-making process at the highest levels of government at the state.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognized university and have at least one year of work experience OR have a postgraduate degree or diploma in any discipline.
- Candidates must not have crossed 28 years of age on 15th July 2019. Applicants should be born on or after 15th July 1991.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must have a high proficiency in both Hindi and English, with the ability to read (government notices) and write in the two languages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within teams throughout the year.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in field conditions at the district level.
- Proven passion and commitment to creating a positive social change.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and lead with strong personal integrity.
- Basic technical skills (presentations, documents, spreadsheets).
Associates are expected to complete a dissertation as well as periodic reports and submissions related to their work.
- Associates receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month, including Rs. 5,000 for communications and office expenses such as telephone, internet, printing, stationery, etc. Applicable taxes will be deducted at source from this amount.
- In addition to the monthly stipend, travel costs will be reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Accommodation in the assigned district and in Ashoka University during all training periods will be provided to all associates.
Click here to apply.
- 10 June 2019: Round one deadline.
- 17 June 2019: Round two deadline.
- 10 July 2019: Results announced.
- 20 July 2019: Start of the program at Ashoka University.
Email: applications[at]cmgga.ashoka.edu.in, cmgga[at]ashoka.edu.in