Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates Programme (CMGGA) is a unique collaboration between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University. Offered as a one-year experiential learning fellowship by Ashoka University, 25 young zealous individuals are placed across 22 districts of Haryana, for a 12-month period to bring about societal changes on the ground while gaining considerable training and exposure.
Adopting a field-and-forum approach, the Associates work in the districts for seven weeks and then gather at Ashoka University for a week-long cross-learning sessions to oversee challenges, synthesize learnings, and ideate to work more efficiently.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognized university and have at least one year of work experience OR have a postgraduate degree or diploma in any discipline.
- Candidates must not have crossed 28 years of age on 15th July 2019. Applicants should be born on or after 15th July 1991.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must have a high proficiency in both Hindi and English, with the ability to read (government notices) and write in the two languages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within teams throughout the year.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in field conditions at the district level.
- Proven passion and commitment to creating a positive social change.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and lead with strong personal integrity.
- Basic technical skills (presentations, documents, spreadsheets).
- Work experience in public administration related to social welfare and economic development.
- Work experience in stakeholder management through the implementation of government policies and schemes.
- Access to and guidance from experienced and senior decision-makers.
- In-depth knowledge of a relevant topic of their choice through research and dissertation writing.
- Connection to a broad network of development institutions and actors.
- Applications Open: 7 May 2020
- First deadline: 18 May
- Final deadline: 27 May
- Results Announcement: 22 June
- Start of the Programme: 20 July
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates for the same can apply via this page.
INR 50,000 per month with additional perks on offer