Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to work in a Farmer Producer Company promoted by EWOK and IIT Mandi with support from NABARD.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi district, Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional on the left bank of the Uhl River at Kamand and Salgi villages in Mandi District.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (03)
- Manage FPC successfully and profitably.
- Liaise with EWOK, IITMandi, and NABARD for various activities.
- Maintain communication with Promoting Institute in terms of regular communication, reports, etc.
- Develop Business Plans & mobilize resources for the Farmer Producer Companies (FPC).
- Explore and pursue opportunities to raise funds or finance options for the running of the FPC.
- Graduation (B.C.A/ B.Com./ B.B.A./ B.Sc./ B.A.) or equivalent diploma in the preferred fields of Agri-business management/ Social work/ Rural Management/ Social Entrepreneurship/ Agricultural Science/ Finance & Marketing.
- Fresh MBAs are also welcome.
- Computer literacy. Good written and spoken communication skills in English & Hindi.
- Familiarity with the greater Kamand region and local dialect.
- Experience working in a rural setup.
1 year, extendable based on performance review by FPC Board and POPI. The post is purely temporary and does not entitle the candidate to any permanent post at IIT Mandi or EWOK or NABARD.
Rs. 12000/- to 15000/- (consolidated) initially. To be increased based on performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria of essential qualifications and match the desirables can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is July 24, 2020.
Phone Number: 9418315552
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Non-Academic Positions at IIIT Delhi [2 Vacancies]: Apply by July 28.