Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) is a centrally sponsored scheme by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to support the State Higher Education system. It provides a fresh approach to address concerns of access, equity, and excellence through a reform-based approach.
TISS is seeking dedicated, hardworking and bright people to work on a contract basis for a minimum period of six months and extendable based on the requirement of the project. The positions are to be filled in through the process of Walk in the interview and are to be posted at RUSA, Delhi Office.
- Liaisoning closely with the functionaries of the Centre as well as State Government.
- Liaisoning closely with the stakeholders in preparing the State Higher Education Plan.
- Working closely with the stakeholders in the implementation of the RUSA project along with other team members,
- Monitoring & Evaluation of the implementation of existing and future projects undertaken by RUSA.
- Handling overall aspects of HR, Accounts and Office Administration related to RUSA project.
- Liaisoning closely with the functionaries of the Government.
- Liaisoning closely with the stakeholders in preparing the State Higher Education Plan, if required.
- For Chief Consultant: Masters’ Degree with minimum 55 % marks and / or M.Phil. / Ph.D. in Social Sciences/ Sciences / Engineering/ Technology / Management / Law. Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in Higher Education Sector / Policy Making / Governance / Administration in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body or in any recognized institution.
- For Office Manager: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55 % marks /Masters Degree in any discipline. Minimum of 10 years of administrative experience in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body or in any recognized institution.
- For Chief Consultant: Rs. 1,00,000/- pm
- For Office Manager: Rs. 80,000/- pm
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidate may register between 10.00 am and 11.00 am at the “RUSA Resource Centre, 3rd Floor, Sri Ram Centre for Art and Culture, 4 Sardar Hashmi Marg, Noor Mandi House Metro Station, New Delhi 110001 (Ph. 011 49725600)”.
- The walk-in interview will start at 11.00 am on October 17, 2019. Only those candidates meeting the minimum required qualifications will be allowed to appear for the walk-in-interview.
- The eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in-interview along with with three sets of resumes, two-color passport size photograph, one set of self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates in support of the essential qualification & experience and original certificates for verification.
Phone Number: 91-22-2552 5000