- Are you a social entrepreneur working in the state of Chhattisgarh?
- Are you between the ages of 18-36 years old?
- Are you passionate about working for individuals and communities affected by socio-economic conflicts?
- Do you have an idea or a project to build peace using technology, media and/or other tools?
The School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE) India invites applications for its Chhattisgarh Social Start-Up Fellowship Programme 2018, along with partners 36Inc, Government of Chhattisgarh, U.S. Embassy and Consulates in India and PeaceTech Lab.
This brand-new programme, exclusively for the state of Chhattisgarh, is designed with a focus on promoting social entrepreneurship for conflict transformation and peace building in conflict- affected regions and communities.
The 9-month Fellowship Programme supports aspiring social changemakers to develop an entrepreneurial approach towards solving complex social problems in the state of Chhattisgarh.
The Programme covers all the essentials you need to know when starting your own organization, including:
- Setting up and funding a social enterprise
- How to improve your working methods
- How to communicate your work effectively to others
- How to build your skills and knowledge
- Increasing your confidence as a leader.
This learning programme will get you ready to tackle the challenges you will face as a social entrepreneur on your start-up journey. The course is a transformative experience; in an independent evaluation, 97% of students said they would recommend the SSE approach.
How to apply
- Download the application form and save it to your computer.
- Complete the application form and save it.
- Email your completed application to email@example.com. with the subject line ‘Application to Chhattisgarh Social Start-Up Fellowship Programme 2018’.
- Next steps:
- Phone interview: If your application is successful, you will be contacted for a phone interview.
- Final panel interviews: If you are successful at the phone interview stage, you will have the opportunity to attend a face-to-face interview to further discuss your enterprise/project and the impact you are hoping to create.
The deadline for applications is May 30th 2018.
If you have any more questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For official website, click here.