Chevening Scholarships are the UK Government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The scholarships support study at UK universities – mostly one-year Master’s degrees – for individuals with demonstrable potential to become future leaders, decision makers and opinion formers.
It invites applications from talented people who have been identified as potential future leaders across a wide range of fields including politics, business, the media, civil society, religion, and academia. Applicants should be high calibre graduates with the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary for leadership.
Who can Apply
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, click here.
November 5, 2019 by 12:00 GMT