Chevening Fellowships 2020-21, UK [Full Fees, Living Expenses and Airfare]: Apply by Oct 9
Chevening Fellowships are aimed at mid-career professionals who have reached a position of influence and want to increase their knowledge, networks, and potential through tailored short courses, research, or professional placements at UK institutions.
Fellows are often people of significant standing in their home countries and will usually have completed some element(s) of higher education already.
Chevening Fellowship programmes typically have varying eligibility requirements.
The following Fellowships are available to Indian Nationals:
- Chevening Financial Services Fellowship (Click here)
- Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship (Click here)
- Chevening Research, Science, and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP) (Click here)
- South Asia Journalism Fellowship (SAJP) (Click here)
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
The last date to apply for all the above fellowships is October 9, 2019.
For any queries, use the contact form given here.
Click here for the official website.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)