CfP: CHEMIX 2020: An Inter & Intra Disciplinary Conference on Chemical Engineering at VNIT Nagpur [Mar 28-29]: Submit by Mar 1
CHEMIX’ 2020: An Inter & Intra Disciplinary Conference of Chemical Engineering Department, VNIT will be held on March 28-29, 2020 at VNIT, Nagpur.
This National Conference will be an Intra- and Interdisciplinary blend of Chemical Engineering. Students, teachers, researchers of Engineering and Technological institutes, Industrial practitioners and other government organizations are cordially invited to participate in CHEMIX’ 20.
The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, formerly Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur, is a public engineering and research institution in India. It is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India. NIT Nagpur is centrally-funded and belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system.
- Energy and Fuels
- Biotech. and Biochem. Engg.
- Controls & Sensors
- Pharma and Life Sciences
- Separation Processes
- Advanced Materials
- Sustainable and Env. Engg.
- Transport Phenomena
- Modeling and Simulation
- Economics & Management
Call for Papers
- Technical, review or research papers are invited for oral and poster presentations from any disciplines of engineering, science, and technology related to the ﬁeld of Chemical Engineering.
- A maximum of 3 papers per author can be submitted.
- Extended abstracts should be submitted in the above-mentioned format.
- Abstracts should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of .doc or .docx file.
- Prizes will be provided on the basis of merit.
- A certificate of participation will be provided to all participants.
The following is registration fees for Chemix’20:
- Faculty/Industry/R & D Labs: ₹ 2000/-
- Research Scholars: ₹ 1500/-
- UG/PG Students: ₹ 600/-
All Payments should be drawn in the form of DD/ Cheque from any nationalized bank in favor of ‘The Director VNIT’ payable at Nagpur. Registration will only be considered after submission of the abstract in the specified format on the given email address.
- Last Date for Extended Abstract Submission: 1st March, 2020
- Last Date for Extended Abstract Acceptance: 7th March, 2020
Phone Number: 7775065365
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.