IIM Kashipur invites applications for the post of CAO by October 12, 2019.
- Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks. ii. A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, holding an analogous post or equivalent, or
- (having at least 5 years’ experience in a post in Level-11 (7th CPC) corresponding to PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (6th CPC) or (
- having at least 8 years’ experience in Level-10 (7th CPC) corresponding to PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (6th CPC) in Central/State Government Organizations/PSUs/Universities/Autonomous bodies/Centrally Funded Institutions/Deemed University or
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, including at least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role/head of an administrative unit in Private Higher Education Institutes/Private Institution of National/International repute.
- Qualification in areas of Management / Law
- Experience in handling computerized operations in administration, legal, financial and establishment matters.
- Knowledge of Accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial and other related activities of the Institute including reporting to the funding agencies, computerized accounting, budgeting & control system
- Act as Nodal Officer for MHRD in matters relating to Grievances, SC / ST / OBC, Parliament Questions, etc. Further, CAO may be assigned institutional responsibilities in accordance with the Institute’s needs;
- Assisting in organizing various meetings of the Board of Governors (BoG)/its Committees, follow-ups and the preparation of Agenda and Minutes of such meetings.
- He/she will maintain liaison between the Institute and outside authorities;
- Coordinating activities with faculty members and render necessary administrative support in the discharge of their academic duties and functions; and
- Any other work or task that may be assigned by the Institute from time to time
To apply online, click here.
The complete set of the application submitted online along with necessary enclosures as mentioned above should reach the following address given below by 12 OCTOBER 2019 (6.00 PM). Please note that the online application link will be active till 5 OCTOBER 2019.
The Director Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Kundeshwari, Kashipur Udham Singh Nagar – 244713 Uttarakhand.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org