About the Scholarship
To celebrate the opening of CSU’s new campus in Port Macquarie to international students, CSU offers a number of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
- Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
CAMPUS: Port Macquarie
MUST BE STUDYING IN:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiations Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
- Master of Customs Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
Applicant must be an international applicant for a course offered at Port Macquarie Campus for 201830 (February) or 201860 (July) sessions. International Exchange and Study Abroad applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
Provide evidence of:
- High Academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- Community involvement and desire to be involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Community (1000 word essay).
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course, delivered at CSU Port Macquarie.
* Unconditional offer means that the applicant has met all of the conditions of their conditional offer including meeting the English Language Proficiency requirements, providing certified documentation, and passing the Genuine Temporary Entrant checks, etc. Please Note: For many countries applicants will be required to apply for admissions via an approved CSU Education Agent. Please see the list of approved CSU Agents
How to Apply
Applicants must read scholarship criteria carefully before applying as scholarships are awarded based on the criteria for each scholarship.
Successful applicants are selected after a series of shortlisting processes, including a review by CSU staff. From the final shortlist of strong applicants, it is up to a panel within the Division of International Education and Partnerships to determine the scholarship recipient(s)