Chaos, the cultural festival of IIM Ahmedabad, is a celebration of lives. Come January, it is the recommended dose of fun and excitement. One of the biggest cultural fests in India, it promises a thrilling roller coaster ride of dance, drama, music and everything in between.
Be it the mesmerizing ramp walks of Campus Princess, the exhilarating nukkad nataks, or dancing to the fluxing tunes of Romance king Armaan Malik and new age breakup song’s queen Jonita Gandhi, the campus refuses to slow down on entertainment. Embrace yourself for another 96 hours of cultural bonanza. This January, Chaos is the place to be.
- Crescendo (Solo Singing)
- Peter Song (Music)
- Dumb Charades
- I, Me, Myself (Mono Acting)
- The Showman (Solo Dance)
- Fine Arts: Colour it Up
- Quizzing (Literary)
- Parliamentary Debate
- Blizzards of Rock
- SSIU – Swarnim Entrepreneur
- Stage Play (Drama)
- Hipnotize (Group Dance)
For complete information about the events, visit here.
- Alternate Brewing
- Flagship Writing
- Keep Calm and Be a Magician
- Parkour and Free-running
- Secrets of Effective Communication
- Theater Workshop
- Psychological Investigation of Crime at Workplace
- Bringing Life & Culture in Digital Marketing
- Book Writing & Marketing
- Power with Pranic Healing
- Happiness Amidst Chaos
- Making YouTube Videos can be a Career
For complete information about the workshops, visit here.
Click here to register for events.
Click here to register for workshops.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: +91 85619 94995, +91 9652914727
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org