All early-stage business innovators, startups, and social enterprises are invited to apply for the ChangeMakers Seed Funding 2022 by StartupXs.
About the Organisation
StartupXs is the online hub where start-ups and social enterprises grow together. Access to funding, events, and tools that help you grow and succeed.
About the Grant
ChangeMakers Seed Funding 2022 for startups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. All early-stage business innovators, startups, and social enterprises are invited to apply.
StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. We believe that startups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally. Change Makers Seed Funding 2022 will support one changemaker with $1000 in seed funding. No strings attached.
- Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Over 18 years of age
- Represent a start-up or social enterprises
- Priority is given to early- and growth-stage startups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
There will be One (1) grant winner. The winner (the official producer of the application) will receive US $1000 which will be paid through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or other legal, eligible methods.
- Deadline: December 31, 2021
- WInner Announcement: On or Before January 31, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can submit their projects by clicking here.
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- Commonwealth Foundation Grants Programme 2021-22 [Minimum Grants Upto Rs.15 L]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Ideas & Suggestions to Develop a Robust Tribal Economy by MyGov: Submit by Mar 31