Applications are invited for Chanakya Post-doctoral Fellow at IISER Thiruvananthapuram for the year 2022. The last date of application is 28 February.
About IISER TVM
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Devising practically implementable enhanced means of communication with the aid of quantum resources.
- Ph.D. degree in Physics/Information Theory/Mathematics.
- Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis but not yet obtained the Ph.D degree may also apply.
Preference: Candidates having prior research experience in quantum channel and in quantum entanglement theory will be given more priority.
Age: 35 Years or below as on the closing date of application, A relaxation as per DST norms for SC/ ST/ OBC and women candidates.
1 year (first) + extendable to 1 more year (second) depending upon the progress + extendable to 1 more year (third) subject to performance appraisal and availability of funding.
Please send by e-mail with the subject Chanakya post-doctoral Fellow to Dr. Manik Banik (manik.banik[at]iisertvm.ac.in) including the following details as a single PDF file
- Complete CV with list of publications; include contact details viz phone number, email and postal address.
- Title and abstract of your thesis
- Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
- A brief write-up of your research experience and outlook (not more than 1 page)
- Describe prior research experience in quantum channel and/or in quantum entanglement theory (if any) (not more than 1 page)
- Rs. 80,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Candidates who have submitted the Ph.D thesis and awaiting the award of the degree will be paid an amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month (consolidated)
28th February 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Chanakya Post-doctoral Fellow at IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
You may also be interested in: