Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Chanakya Fellowship 2021 at IIT Roorkee.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (abbreviated IIT Roorkee or IITR) is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi.
Title of Project
Energy optimization for EV Charging Station through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Diryasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation.
No. of Vacancies
- M. E./ M. Tech. in Artificial Intelligence/ Machine learning/ Embedded systunVData Analytics/Signal Processing/Control System/Power Electronics/Power System with good coding skills.
- Candidate must be GATE qualified.
Working experience in related areas would be an added advantage.
- Need highly motivated candidate to work with academia and industry in the project for optimizing the energy flow in EV charging station, by analyzing (not limited to) the vehicular traffic, weather data, source efficiencies, battery health level etc. to optimize the exchange of power between source and loads.
- Should be conversant with coding in Matlab, $rthon, C++, and related machine learning software.
- Need to write reports and help generate publications/ patents.
- Ready to help in developing Proof of Concept for further development of the product.
- Need to achieve the milestones in time and be a quick learner.
Duration of the Project
Three and half years.
Salary as per non-government organization market norms.
How to apply?
- Candidates should apply by submitting their resume along with self-attested copies of degrees, experience certificates on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for the position of “Chanakya Fellow (JRF)”.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Please mention your last CTC in the application (if applicable).
- After shortlisting, candidates will be called for the Interview
- Candidates, appearing for Interview, should bring the following documents:
- Cover letter with detailed CV including chronlogical discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Please note that no TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
- The date and time of interview will be shared with the shortlisetd candidates only.
October 15, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: