Applications are invited for Chanakya Faculty Fellowship 2022 at IIT Patna. The last date of application is 30 June.
IIT Patna Vishlesan I-Hub is seeking faculty fellows to join Technology Innovations Hub (TIH), IIT Patna. We are committed to advancing the field of speech, video and text analytics by making fundamental advances in scientific methods and technologies to create an impact over potential and exponential growth of interdisciplinary cyber physical systems (ICPSs).
The Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation is a non-for profit initiative of Government of India through Department of Science & Technology (DST) and IIT Patna. We are seeking individuals passionate in areas but not limited to healthcare, smart cities, industry 4.0, drone, robotics, defense, security and other smart devices related to ICPS.
- Hold a Ph.D degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Sciences with specialization in the speech, video or text analytics and allied areas.
- Minimum one year Post Ph.D relevant Industrial research experience will be strongly preferred.
Application package must include detailed CV indicating the age, educational background, research experience and a complete list of publications/patents along with the vision of statement and proposal explaining why your background suits this position and what will be your work-plan/proposal.
- Vishlesan I-Hub offers a variety of funds, services, resources and facilities to transform your meritorious ideas, innovations and technologies into products from the support of IIT Patna and its institutional & industrial partners.
- Opportunity to get a consolidated fellowship of Rs 125k /month initially for 2 years and can be extended further depending on the progress, quality and duration of the project.
- Successful fellows and mentors who developed and demonstrated significant progress towards commercialization of technologies would be encourage to apply for further funding under different schemes of TIH.
You may also be interested in:
- Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2023-24 [50 Fellows, Stipend of Rs. 61 L]: Apply by Sep 8