With 100 years of Bauhaus inspired approach to design education and practice, the WDO Conference Symposium intends to present and deliberate on Design Education and Research. The one day event hosts both key note talks by eminent speakers and presentation sessions by aspiring design scholars.
The World Design Research and Education Forum 2019 will be held on October 10th, 2019 at the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
The Themes include:
- Design Education for Emerging Economies
- Integration of UN SDG in Design Curricula
- Design Education and Research for Digital World
Call for Papers
The Conference Symposium invites entries to scholarly submission on all the themes related to Design Education and Research. The one day event offers a large opportunity for short presentations and poster deliberations.
For submission of the paper, click here.
- Extended Abstracts Submission: April 15, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: May 31, 2019
- Camera Ready Submission: June 30, 2019
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org