The International Workshop on Nano/Micro 2D & 3D fabrication and manufacturing of Electronic & Biomedical Devices and Applications (IWNEBD-2018) will be held during 31st October to 2nd November 2018 at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Mandi, Kamand Campus, Mandi-175005 (Himachal Pradesh), India.
IWNEBD-2018 is an excellent opportunity to network and develop research collaboration with renowned National and International Scientists/Engineers with vast experience in cutting-edge research and manufacturing.
The workshop aims to be one of the leading international workshop for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the field of Micro and Nano Device fabrication and their applications. We propose to invite top most experts from academia and industries from both India and abroad who are actively engaged in one or other theme of device technology and fabrication.
- Lithography & Resists Materials for Semiconductor Fab
- 2D & 3D Printing /Metal Printing/ Bio Printing
- Silicon Technology & Wide Band Gap Semiconductors
- Micro/Nano Technologies ( Bio-MEMS/Sensor/NEMS/MEMS)
- Outreach (Opportunities for Indian Industries & Entrepreneurs)
Call for Papers
All young researchers, students, and scientists are welcome to attend the international workshop and present their research work as oral or poster presentation. This workshop will be of great interest to all those who work in the areas of electronics, biomedical, physics, chemistry and various engineering disciplines including manufacturing.
- VLSI Technology & Design.
- Next generation lithography.
- Advanced Functional Materials.
- Thin films and 2D-3D nanostructures.
- Nano/Microfabrication & design.
- Wide Band Gap Semiconductors and Micro-Nanodevices.
- Bioelectronics, microfluidics.
- Firstly, Submit the one-page paper abstract, along with your details here, Abstract acceptance will be notified on the website as well as on your email by 30th June.
- Then, submit a full-length paper, accepted papers along with ways of presentation (oral/poster) will be notified to you by email.
- Download the abstract template here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Indian Students: Rs. 3,000
- Indian Academician: Rs. 4,000
- Indian Company Participants: Rs. 8,000
- Foreign Students: $ 200
For registration, visit here.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Jun 15
- Deadline for Online Payment: Sept 10
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: Sept 30
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Satinder Kumar Sharma
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Ph. +91-1905267134, +91-9418768459