North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences family invites participants for this two-day, lecture based learning combined with hands-on workshop, on the topic of health economics.
- Health economics
- Cost effectiveness & cost utility analysis
- Cost minimization & cost benefit analysis
- Pharmacoeconomic Modeling techniques
- Decision Tree & Decision analysis
- Patient reported outcome analysis
- Health policy developers
- Nursing faculties
- Industry delegates
Call for Papers
We invite abstracts of performed original research work for poster presentation during the first day of the workshop.
The thematic lines:
- Health economics studies
- Health outcome studies
We also invite conceptual papers in the following themes
- Cost minimization strategies regarding any disease
- Novel ideas that can revolutionize Health policy and administration
- The abstract should be prepared in word document using the Font–Times New Roman, Size-12 of not more than 500 words.
- The abstract should contain Title, Authors, affiliation/s and Main body.
- Please send your abstracts by mail on or before February 15, 2019 to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your participation at the earliest by mail : email@example.com
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org