The promise of blockchain has captivated the imagination of philosophers, administrators, governments, businesses, academicians, economists, et al alike. We are organizing a workshop on blockchain technologies to gather the practitioners of blockchain technologies from different backgrounds to present their previously unpublished works.
In this third edition of the Workshop, there will be a considerable participation from our collaborators from Griffith University, University of New South Wales, Data61 CSIRO working on blockchain technologies. We encourage students and industry practitioners to make use of this opportunity to present their works and interact with the blockchain fraternity to validate their works. Authors of the accepted papers will have a choice to indicate their preference for the venue of presentation; since this workshop is being conducted in two legs (IIT Bombay and IDRBT Hyderabad).
Call for Papers
Topics of interest include:
- Cryptocurrency, Cryptoassets, Cryptoeconomics
- Theory: Scalability, Performance, Protocols, Verification
- DLT Applications: FinTech, Infrastructure, Asset Management
- Industry Experiences in the use of blockchains
- The Manuscript Submissions should not exceed 8 pages in length, in IEEE CPS double-column format. Authors are requested to upload their manuscripts in PDF format to EasyChair.
- For Demo Submissions, you are requested to prepare a 2-3 minute long video (at most 5 minutes) and provide its link in your submission.
- The write-up describing the important facets of your use-case should follow the above mentioned Manuscript Submission style.
- The manuscript’s title must start with the word “Demo: ” and should be uploaded in PDF format to EasyChair.
Register your intent to attend the event by filling up appropriate forms below:
- Submission deadline: Dec 15
- Acceptance notification: Jan 10
- Camera-ready deadline: Jan 17
- Registration deadline: Jan 24
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org