About the Webinar
The National Education Policy 2020 envisions a contemporary education system that foresees to contribute directly to transform our nation sustainably into an equitable and vibrant knowledge society, by providing high quality education to all.
This Policy envisages creation, transmission, use and dissemination of knowledge as a part of the continuum. The NEP is ambitious and futuristic but much of its success will depend on how it is executed. There is a need to create awareness about NEP amongst teachers, students, officials, and other stakeholders in the higher education system so that we can together help India in becoming a knowledge superpower.
To enhance the moral, ethics, and quality of education we as academic leaders are committed to provide constant guidance to our academic fraternity and inspire them to join hands for making this NEP a grand success.
Therefore by adopting ICT for next generation as socially responsible leaders we hereby abide to the UGC Quality Mandate for improving the quality in Higher Education Institutions and therefore under the UGC guidance further are organizing an Online Conference for spreading awareness regarding NEP 2020 referring to point 5 of the notification.
This Conference holds the vision of engaging academic fraternity in meaningful assignment along with spreading awareness regarding NEP which will contribute towards the intellectual wealth of the nation.
Call for papers
- KIIT research paper/ write-up submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit research papers/ write-ups (which is not submitted/ published / under consideration anywhere in any other conferences/ journal).
- All submissions must be in MS Word format within a word limit 2000-2500 words, text typed in English (Times New Roman with 12-point font size).
- All communications including submission of papers is to be made latest by 21st August 2020 through electronic mail to: kiit[at]kiit.ac.in.
- Last Date of Paper/ Abstract/ Write-up submission – 21st August 2020
- Last date of registration: 24 Aug 2020
Phone: 9777063435, 9853494994